Improving Watts/Kilo, Steep Climbs, Team Time Trials and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 278
Building your fitness to improve your watts/kilo, how to prepare for rides that finish with steep climbs, how to train for team time trials and more in Episode 278 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Building your fitness to improve your watts/kilo
- How to prepare for rides that finish with steep climbs
- How to train and practice for a team time trial
- Which Base Training is best: Sweet Spot or Traditional Base?
- Why road cyclists use smaller bottles than triathletes
- How to not litter while riding
- Derailleur adjustment and maintenance tips
- Is Beers With Chad coming back?
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.